Monday, April 26, 2010

Gigi's "Sweet One" Birthday Party














Here are some pictures of Gigi's first birthday party. My theme was "Sweet One", so there was candy and sweet stuff everywhere! It was very colorful and fun. We had mini gumball machines for favors on the candy buffet table with tags that read "thank you for making my birthday sweet!" Some other special touches included giant lollipops made out of tissue decorations and dowel rods that adorned the entryway as well as the sides of the dessert table. We used candy bracelets as napkin rings and played "pin the lollipop on the stick" to carry the theme further. I made Miss Gigi a onesie adorned with a cupcake for the occasion. Hope you enjoy, feel free to ask questions!

1 comment:

  1. Such a delightful post! I definitely got a superb idea for the cake. It is my niece’s birthday next month and I have picked up one of the finest event venues for the day. I am glad I came across this wonderful post. This is going to make my sister very happy.

    ReplyDelete