Tuesday, March 10, 2009

In Search of Living Room Ideas





We recently moved and I'm working to beat the band trying to set everything up before our little girl arrives in just 4 weeks. I always like to try to see things in new ways, especially when my surroundings are new. I've always drooled over classic black chesterfields. Of course, it is seriously out of my budget right now but it got me thinking, maybe I can cover my current sofa in black and have a whole new living room. I want to combine things I love and it would work well with my accent chairs ( I have 2 cream chairs and 2 black and cream leopard chairs). I would like to keep the walls white but add some cottage elements to make the combo a little less stark. Here are some pics I found of neutral living rooms that are food for thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment