Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thrifty Thursday: A look for less

I am constantly inspired by REALLY expensive things.  I don't know why, perhaps the quality is better and I gravitate toward it.  At any rate, one of my favorite things to do is create a look for less!  I happened on this particular one by total accident.  One night a few weeks ago I was shopping in Target when I see this GORGEOUS crib bedding, in the encap sale pile no less......gasp.  I thought it must have been some sort of mistake, I had never seen it in the store before.  The crib bumper was $11.76, the skirt was $7.96 and the crib sheets (one in each pattern) were $3.36.   Huh?  I put it in the cart and nearly took out three people in my rush to get out of the store before someone could take it away.   Only kidding, well maybe not really.  Once I got home I looked it up on line and they still sell it, it's called Bananfish Lily, not on sale or clearance yet.  I'm thinking someone must have bought the whole set and then decided to return it and the store wasn't sure what to do with it.  At any rate, it's a gorgeous option to some really expensive designer bedding by Serena and Lily.  Target's price for such beautiful decadance?  $14.99-49.99 (a whole lot more than what I paid, but a great price!) as opposed to the designer option at $449-489!

My angel in her fabulous new bedding!

Serena and Lily Lucy $489


Serena and Lily Kate $449
 Bananfish Lily $14.99-49.99

 
LOVE it!
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment