Wednesday, April 27, 2011

More Great Finds For The "Big Boy" Room

I found a few other great things I think I may add to the little Mr.'s room.  A few of them are a bit eclectic, but I think the mix will keep it from being a room that screams "TODDLER!"

Since it's a "Vintage Travel" inspired room, I thought it might be fun to do a union jack dresser. 

HOW FUN IS THIS??!!


Image found here:

Here are some really great vintage travel prints.







Not sure where all of these are from as I've been scouring the internet looking for them.

I think the chevron rug would be unexpected and add a punch of fun to a little boys room.  I think for his room, I would do it in gray and white since I'm using a lot of chrome touches.



Urban Outfitters has a really affordable version in the color I'm looking for!

I pretty much love everything about that photo above, but that could be a whole post by itself.


This next picture is an art cable that I think is just adorable!  My little guy loves to display his work, so if I have a spot for it, this might be a cute addition.


Via Pottery Barn Kids

I'm hoping to get the room painted this weekend.  Ideally, I would like to refinish his dresser, and bookshelf, and get the curtains finished as well, but you know, one thing at a time.

Happy Wednesday!

Krista





No comments:

Post a Comment