Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Glorious Goodwill.....And A Sneak Peek

Lately, I've been frequenting our local Goodwill.  It started out because I was looking for a few inexpensive tea cups for my daughter's birthday party and since then I find myself going more and more.  I think it's partly because of Mr. Goodwill Hunting's blog.  Have you read it?  You must!  Go read it now and then come back!  You can find it here:


It's amazing isn't it!  I have to say I've found some pretty amazing stuff at ours so this may have to turn into a weekly post for me.  My first great find were two really large apothecary jars.


LOVE.  THEM!  The ginormous one was $4.99 and the large one was $1.99!

We used them on the food table at my daughter's party.


Soooo purdy!


Then, just last week I came across this.....

Well, hello pretty runner with the $89.99 tag still on it from Target!

I paid $2.99!

AMAZING, RIGHT?

In the same trip I scored a campaign dresser, I had been looking for one to use as a buffet in my dining room.  It's this style:



Not sure what color I'll paint it, but I can't wait to show you the before and after!

The best part......

I paid $6.99!

Last but, not least I found a couple of cute additions for the little Mister's room I've been working on.



Cute 'lil airplane lamp  $2.99



Handsome ship perfectly fit for a vintage travel room.....$1.99

Really I have lots more to post about but I think I hear the baby girl.

Happy treasure hunting!

Krista


No comments:

Post a Comment