Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Headboard wall ideas for the "Big Boy Room"

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!  We've been pretty busy getting things started on the little man's room.  We painted and it looks great!  I love it.  I thought maybe it would be too dark, but with the other things that are going into the room, it's going to be perfection (at least I think so ;). 

I just realized I never posted the space we're working with. 


Classic "before" pic......we just moved in, so I guess it's not too bad.

It's a strange room...

lots of nooks.....

and crannies.


See what a I mean....

Enough of that.

I want to do an upholstered headboard and I found a fabulous textured fabric that has raised circles in it at JoAnn Fabric.  Can't find a picture of it anywhere, but it's by Dwell Studio.

I would also like to do THIS above his headboard.................swoon!


via HGTV

Love it!

Hopefully, I'll have more pictures of the actual room to post later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment