Monday, June 13, 2011

More Thrifty Treasures!!!!

I know, I know......it's getting ridiculous all of this thrifting!  When you keep finding great stuff (brand new stuff at that), it's hard to say no.  So the other day, I was at GW.  When I stumbled on these little pretties:


Kind of hard to see, but they are tall glasses with fleur de lis and hobnail raised detail.  A beautiful irridescent!!  I'm not sure where they came from, but they still had tags on each of them.  They were priced at $7.99 a piece and I got them for .99!

That is one more fabulous find!

Here's another shot!



You can see the detail in this one a bit better......

One more fabulous find!

Are you inspired yet?

Go get your thrift on!!!

Check out these other great thrift store finds here:


~Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment