Thursday, June 23, 2011

Pillow Talk

I love pillows.  Truthfully, I love accessories of any kind.  Pillows, mirrors (nothing beats the beauty of a great mirror!), shoes, handbags.  It doesn't really matter if it's for your home or your wardrobe, accessories really pull a look together.  I'm noticing a bit of a trend in pillows with the mixing of a lot colors and textures, and while I'm usually drawn to symmetry, I'm really loving the look! 

 Here are a few examples:









LOVE so many things about that room!!!



Decorative Designer Lumbar Pillow Cover 16X20 - IKAT PRINT- Chocolate Brown and aqua on natural background

via: etsy

Decorative Designer Pillow cover - 20X20 - Thomas Paul by Duralee - "Blossom" Abstract Floral in Indigo

via:  etsy

NEW Decorative Designer  Pillow Cover - 18X18 - Vervain - IKAT print in black, grey and mustard

via:  etsy (NEED these for my living room!!!)

Decorative Designer Pillow Cover - 20X20 - Trina Turk for Schumacher - Tangier Frame Print in Driftwood

via:  etsy (GORGEOUS!!!!)

There you have it.  You don't need a matching set of pillows to pull a look together.  Mix it up with colors and prints you love!





No comments:

Post a Comment